You may at your discretion choose to exclude yourself from playing any Games on our Website. You may:
- Set a limit on the amount you may wager within a specified period of time;
- Set a limit on the losses you may incur within a period of time;
- Set a limit on the amount of time you may play within one session;
- Exclude yourself from playing for a definite or indefinite period.
- In order to impose limits on your gaming you need to send an email to your local customer service at the address provided on https://www.22winthai.com indicating the following particulars “I want to be excluded from https://www.22winthai.com”, or alternatively visit https://www.22winthai.com and click on “Responsible Gaming”. A self-exclusion will take immediate effect following the receipt of your request by a customer service representative.
- If you choose to exclude yourself for an indefinite period your account will be closed and you will be barred from re-registering on our Website.
- When setting up your Member Account you may also choose to impose limits on your play. This means that you can only deposit and play with the amount you have pre-set for the next seven-day-period. You are not able to raise your limit during a running week but are able to raise the maximum stake for the following week.
- Should you opt for self-exclusion in the manners contemplated above, then you will not be able to reverse this position for at least 7 days, after which you will be able to send an email to the same email address in order to re-activate your access to our Games and re-activate your Member Account.